3/21/11

Happy Spring!

Spring is finally here!  I've been inspired to create with beautiful, bright colors lately and the new Coloringz from Shimmerz are so bright, lively and gorgeous!  These sprays are all color with no shimmer.  You can order them directly from the Shimmerz website here.  Check them out!!


You add the shimmer of your choice over the top with these beautiful babies...

My favorite of the Shimmeringz is Goldie Lox!  I used it on these butterflies over the Coloringz on this card...
To make the clouds, I used a template, stipple brush and Under The Sea Blingz paint.
(I also used a little bit of the Under The Sea Blingz on the blue butterfly)
I've got lots of Shimmerz projects to post here (I'm playing catch up!) so check back soon!
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: