Boo hoo! This has been the BEST summer I have had in sooo long! So many great memories! I am sad to see it come to an end but I do LOVE fall and the cool crisp air so I look forward to the change of seasons.
I have been tagged by Donna to blog about 6 random thing about me. I feel like changing the rules so I will list my 6 favorite things about this summer!
1-6. Watching Red Sox Baseball!! (Just kidding, that is definitely Numero Uno but there were others too!)
2. New York City with Becky and Kelley!
3. McCall with my girls Stacey, Angie, April and Kat.
4. Visit from my Daddy and Winnie. And hanging out at the Shakespeare Fest with them and the Flemings.
5. Whidbey Island, WA with the family and eating lots of fresh Dungeness crab!
6. Boating with Kirk, Joe, Nick and Nate at Lucky Peak. Riding the innertube and Joe learning to waterski.
All in all, an amazing summer! I'm tagging Wendy Z, Sara T, Stacey D, Kat M, Renee L, and Leslie A to post your end of summer faves!!
I also have to share this pic my cousin Kelley sent me on my phone of her son Ryan (my Godson). He went to his very first game at Fenway Park Friday night!! The Red Sox rolled over the White Sox 8-0. Woo hoo! So happy for you Ry Ry! xoxox
Today I get to go to my very first pig roast. Poor little Porky :( but first I'm going to watch the Sox and make an insane amount of fresh salsa with stuff from my garden!
Enjoy the last days of Summer '08, my friends!
Pumpkin & Maple Bacon Waffles - *Pumpkin & Maple Bacon Waffles* [image: Click for Options] Every year during the last month of October, we celebrate Pumpkin Week on Good Morning Idaho. ...
1 year ago