10/2/09

Save The Date!!



Friday, October 23rd at 7:00 pm...

I will be teaching my first "Shimmerz Ed" Class right here in my home in Eagle, ID! So, all of you locals do NOT want to miss this!

Think Pink! I will be raising money for The Susan G. Komen Fund by donating $5 for every participant who signs up for this class! We will enjoy "pink" drinks, create "pink" cards and go home with a jar of "pink" Shimmerz paint (3.99 retail value)!



We will be creating three cards using Shimmerz, Blingz and Spritz! I will teach you new techniques to make three OVER THE TOP, fabulous PINK cards (plus envelopes) to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

All this for only $20! For information on how to reserve your spot, please email me at lorirenn@msn.com

Blessings and peace,
~Lori

3 comments:

Sue from GJS said...

I so wish (for today) that I lived in ID! Love your creations..love Shimmerz, too..but I'm a HUGE NY Yankees fan!!!!!! Keep on keepin' on..your work ROCKS!

Flair Girl said...

I hope it went well for you! You're new blog topper is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS-beautiful, creative, stunning, chic and elegant! LOVE IT!

Amy said...

I hope your class goes well!!! I am sure it will!