12/1/09

It's not too late...


...to get yourself some Shimmerz and make some handmade Christmas cards to send to those special people on your list. All this week I'll be sharing with you the cards we created at my November Shimmerz Ed class!

For this card we punched out lots of little hearts from scraps of green patterned paper. We then Spritz them with Bamboo Leaf and dried them with a heat embossing gun. I love the way heat drying makes the ends curl up a little bit to give the tree dimension. We then arranged the hearts upside down to create a tree. You can make it your own by adding bling, garland, buttons, brads, whatever!







I also want to share with you that the Shimmerz Education team has a new blog dedicated to sharing all of our video tutorials with you! You will learn so many new techniques from these videos! I will be posting a brand new video next week so check it out!

Blessings to you this holiday season!
~Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LORI!!!!!! you never fail to amaze me! Your talent is untouchable. I just can't handle it!
xoxoxox april