12/13/07

tomorrows...

...are not promised to us. they are given to us, each one as a gift.

Today I attended the funeral of the sister of a dear friend of mine. If you have ever lost a loved one, I'm sure you have realized there are so many unanswered questions that are asked, tears that are shed and pain to be felt. I would give anything to be able to wipe away that pain for her.

Please pray for this family. For their comfort and their strength.


Our death is not an end if we can live on in our children and the younger generation. For they are us, our bodies are only wilted leaves on the tree of life. ~Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lori for all you have done for Stacey and our family...I really appreciate all your kindness and thoughtfulness. Thank you for being such a supportive friend to my niece.