11/22/08

Tinsel Town...

I've been having fun with the new Christmas line, Tinsel Town from Pink Paislee. The colors are fun and not your traditional Christmas hues...

 

 


This one is a gift card holder. What better gift card than COFFEE? Now which of my "powered by caffeine" friends should I send it to? :0)
 

 


I have gotta find the ribbons and embellishments for this line!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Special K is out of town so it's just me and my homeboys hanging out. Last night we watched the movie August Rush. Have you seen this? It was just brilliant! I have to buy the soundtrack. I'll put it on my list for Santa right under the Slice from Making Memories! I gotta have that. Anybody buy it yet? What is the verdict? Do you love it?

Quote for today:
Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breath more;
Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours.
-- Swedish Proverb

Peace and Love,
~L
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Leigh said...

My husband said to me this morning: "I'm going to Winkler (our closest city) this afternoon. Do you need anything?" To which i replied: "Well, the LSS has their new Pink Paislee Tinsel Town line in..." LOL! I might go along with him to pick some up. ;)
Love how you used it!! Your cards look great! And I need to make 40 or so cards that will hold gift cards for our Sunday School program and I think I'll be lifting your design! TFS!!

Debbie ♥ ♥ said...

Gorgeous cards Lori and your blog looks fabulous all decorated for the Holidays!!!

Amy said...

I love the cards!! And I also have the slice on my list of things!!

kim_sonksen said...

Those cards are fantastic!!! Love them to bits

Leslie Ashe said...

I'm dying to see that movie! It's on my list of must see's :D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards!! SO beautiful girl :D

Guess what else I love? MY SLICE!
I've only used alphabets so far - I haven't really had the time to dig in and play more...but I do love it. I give it a thumbs up! :D

Robyn said...

Hi Lori! Just dropping in to say HI and thanks for the Blog Love! your site is so creative and beautiful! All that AND a red sox fan too? PLEEEEEEZE...you just may be my new best friend! :)

Danielle Holsapple said...

Picking my jaw off the floor! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!

Kathy Ann Jensen-Vadapalli said...

Your cards are just amazing! You are just so talented!! Who would not LOVE to get any one of those beautiful creations in the mail!
I LOVE the new look on your blog, its making me feel like I need to get the decorations out!
Thanks for all of your wonderful inspiration! :)

Jann said...

LOVE the cards my friend....LOVE the quote.....you have a beautiful day...and a happy and healthy and full of laughter "Turkey Day".....
Hugs,
Jann