11/4/08

VoTe!!



I am so excited today. I woke the boys up at 5:30. Got showered and dressed up, did make-up and hair. I want to be there when the polls open. I am proud to have the RIGHT to vote. Can you imagine what women felt like less than one hundred years ago who were not ALLOWED to vote?

And then there was the 19th Amendment to the Constitution on August 26, 1920! Woo hoo!

Gonna go right to Starbucks after I cast my ballot for my free cuppa joe. It tastes better when it's free, ya know? LoL!

It's also Nate's Pizza Hut field trip. My Natey loooooooves his pizza so it's fun stuff.

xoxo,
~L

updated:


Thanks Delaney for the button!

1 comment:

Staci Taylor said...

Yes, that really is amazing that once upon a time we, as women, were not allowed to vote! And now it looks like we will have our first black president - we have come such a long way, whoo! I got my free cup of joe, too ;-)