12/5/08

I'm still here!!

I've gotten caught up in the craziness of the holiday season and I've neglected my blog! Last night we had our Bunko Christmas party and it was a hoot!! My friend Melanie had the Eagle firefighters (who made a beautiful calendar for 2009!) show up to meet and greet and sign our calendars! It was so fun. We also did our white elephant gift exchange and there were some doozies! Some I can't mention here, LoL!

 

 


And a funny face from Nate to make you smile!
 


Quote for today:

If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down.

Ray Bradbury
American Author


Lotsa love to you today!!

~L
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

marcibun said...

Lots of love right back ;) xo

Anonymous said...

So happy to see all is well in your world Lori. I missed ya!
Thanks for the smile.

Flair Girl said...

You are a gem! i am a loyal "blog stalker" and always enjoy evrything you have to share.

Staci Taylor said...

Whoo, sounds like my kind of party! :-) Nate is so stinkin' cute!!

Kelly said...

HI Girlie,
I love the holiday look of your blog! How'd you do that anyway????
Tell Nate that I love the face and that I think Santa is cool too.
oxoxoxoxox