4/8/08

Inspiration...

I took this picture of my friend Stacey and her daughter, Annalise about a year and a half ago. I love this photo. I desaturated the color to give it a vintage look. I had it hanging on my wall in my scrap room recently. When my friend Denise sent me the new Bella Girl collection by Teresa Collins, I knew that the papers were perfect for this photo. Sometimes I am inspired by a photo. Sometimes by beautiful paper. What inspires you to create?

 


This layout was featured on Teresa's blog today!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This LO is just too CUTE!!! The picture is so precious and I love how you edited it to give it the vintage look. YOU'RE SO HOT!!!

xoxo,
deuce

Sara said...

Love you!!! You are so talented! I look foward to wine and scrapbooking with you soon! Smooches to you hottie ~ Sara

Michelle ~ said...

YOU dear one inspire me to create!!

Babydoll said...

Great page! I get inspiration in strange way sometimes. Sometimes from someone's dress, magazines, and even dreams!! Talk about addiction!