2/29/08

mom said...

there would be days like this!

leap day 2008 sucked. i lost my cell phone last night. my phone is like a third hand! can't live without it. i plopped down 200 clams for a new phone today. same phone. love this phone. nate had one of his manic nights. he woke up at 1:30 am bouncing off the walls. i was so tired today. could barely keep my eyes open. tried to take a bath and ran out of hot water. i went to start sewing pillows tonight but both of my sewing machines are broken! ugh! i'm calling it a day. right now. a very long, bad, leap day.

night y'all! hope tomorrow is a better day, or at least i have a better way of looking at things!

like:
at least i didn't lose my whole purse...
at least nate is sleeping right now...
at least i have a really big bath tub and really great bubble bath...
at least i have a really good sewing machine service guy...
at least my beautiful orange envy phone was replaceable...

i tried to bitch, i really did. i just can't. it is impossible for me to bitch and be negative, even when i try. LOL!

hope your leap day was just bitchin!

No comments: