2/27/08

wicked good stuff...

I got a bunch of orders for my photo pillows today so it was a great excuse to go shopping for fabric, yippee! I found some beautiful stuff at Quilt Expressions in Garden City. My favorite is the red and cream damask print! We had a gorgeous sunset tonight. Spring is in the air. The Red Sox have a double header tomorrow for their Spring Training openers (I'm giddy over this!) and last but not least, tonight is my LAST hip hop dance class! I know I should say that I loved this class but, well, you know!


 

 

 

 


Can't wait to start sewing tomorrow! Sewing while watching baseball, pure bliss (with a glass of wine too, I might add!) Doesn't get much better. Hope things are well with y'all!

xoxo,
LoRi
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori,
I NEVER get depressed but darlink?....must you post such beautiful photo's of that "spring day sunset"....for me to see here living in Momoville?....
(wink) We will have a blast at ICE!
Love and hugs from the wilderness area....LOL
Jann