3/20/08

Happy Spring!

 


Here are a few of my favorite quotes about Spring:

"People ask me what I do in the Winter when there is no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for Spring." - Roger Hornsby

"Spring is nature's way of saying, Let's Party!" - Robin Williams

"If you've never been thrilled, to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom." - Audra Foveo

And lastly:

"Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world." - Virgil A. Kraft
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy SPRING!!!!!

Jann said...

You got it Lori.....
Happy Spring!
Run some up my way girlfriend!!!
Hugs from 2 inches of the white stuff today,
Jann

Michelle ~ said...

I absolutely adore the photos of Joe ... he seems to growing! in just the short time I've known him ~ handsome young man ... almost in HS!! wow!! Happy 1st day of spring to you sweet one. I may have to potato-nap that Mr. Bunny-tato!! He's too cute, do you suppose Mrs. Bunny-tato picked out his outfit? Hmmm.... I do think so!!! Have a blessed Easter! xoxoxoxo M

Kelly said...

Happy Easter girlie, girl.
I miss you everyday as usual.
Talk to you soon.
I love that potato head bunny!
Where'd you get that thing?
xoxoox
P.s. wow, on Joe...I hate it when your kids have to bend down to hug and kiss you, Sam is not far behind.