8/6/08

Saturday...

my cousin Kelley, one of my favorite people on the PLANET, drove into NYC from Connecticut. I hadn't seen her in three years and that was when my mom passed away so it was not a fun time. The last time we went out on the town was five years ago with Becky in Scottsdale. The three of us have WAY too much fun together so I was looking forward to this night more than anything!
 

 

 

 


We took off in a cab from Times Square to Little Italy and the fun began. I'll share the rest later, my peeps!

xo,
~L
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG it looks like you are having a BLAST!!

And so glad you got into Yankee Stadium before they tear it down. The hubby was there last month too!

Oh....you Sox fans are nuts!!!

Michelle ~ said...

the italiano is oozing from all 3 of you hotties! I am so thrilled you all rocked the city!! xoxox to you sweet friend

said...

awww....look at you Divas!!! Awesome photos...looks like you all had a fabulous time together!!!