8/4/08

I {heart} New York!

New York City was bigger and brighter and wilder than my wildest dreams! It went above and beyond my expectations. I LOVED it! I took over 250 pictures so I can't tell you all about it in one post! Becky and I both flew in on Thursday night. We ran around Times Square, had a fabulous dinner at Madison & Vine and ended the night talking baseball at an Irish pub with a bunch of Red Sox fans! Go figure! So much fun.

 

 

 

 


I could not do and see everything in just three days but I did squeeze in quite a bit and had the time of my life. Friday Becky had meetings so I ran around sight seeing, shopping and taking tons of pictures. I'll post some later!

Drop me a line and tell me what you've been up to!

xoxo,
~L

2 comments:

Kim Ross said...

So glad you had such a good time in the Big Apple. I love Manhattan. I haven't visited since I've been so "into" stamping and beads... so I bet I'd try to find a few fun crafty stores!!!

You know my big news here in Boise -- I was on TV. Chris is still working out and recovering/adjusting. We both went swimming today.

TTYS! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you loved the big apple!!!