10/3/08

Five Faves Friday!

Went to Archiver's today. Got together with my friends Kim and Jenn. Got out of there only spending $29!! Thats 29 bucks more than I wanted to spend but less than I've ever spent!
I found this gorgeous butterfly stamp from Basic Grey:

 


Love this flocked and glittered paper from Doodlebug Designs! The flocked polka dot is my fave.

 


I had to have a few sheets of this Christmas line by American Crafts. Again the polka dots!

 


And did you know that Bazzill has a new texture?? Guess what? It's polka dot. L♥ve it!

 


I wish the fifth fave was to tell you that Kirk got the job he's been wanting but we didn't hear anything today. :(

So, my fifth fave for this Friday is the Cheesecake Factory! Went there for lunch today. My favorite dishes there are the avocado eggrolls, the lettuce wraps, the bistro shrimp pasta and the chicken madiera. I would eat there everyday if I could afford it and if I wouldn't gain any weight. Seriously! The cheesecake is pretty good too but I hardly ever order dessert there!

I'm getting all geared up for the Red Sox tonight! So nervous. I think I need a margarita. Yes, definitely a margarita night.

Hope you all have had a fabulous Friday and that it continues on to the weekend.

Loves to ya!
~L

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your finds and girl the CHEESECAKE FACTORY I am so jealous, one thing I loved in Japan were these cute lil stores that sold these various cheesecaks in lil itty bitty logs sizes for like 3.00 a piece LOL .. mm I was hooked, have you tried the Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream at Baskin Robins ... hmm so what you going to make with those goodies boo ... Have a great weekend .. muah.

xoxo
Sasha

Leslie Ashe said...

oh man you had some serious FUN Lori girl! :)

I LOVE your new background!!

Happy Weekend,
Leslie

pink4u said...

Love your list!! Cheesecake Factory is so AWESOME!! I wish there was one closer to where I live!! Love all the goodies you bought!!! Hope you find out about the job soon...Its so hard when they make you wait...
Take care!!

Dena said...

crap I can't see your pictures, but you have made my mouth salivate from all the Cheesecake Factory goodies! I have never been to one and I dont think we even have any here in Oregon LOL
But I have to go eat something ASAP right now. Cause dang I am hungry!
Have a great weekend girlfriend!