10/26/08

just a quickie post...

How cute is this shirt I found for Nate at Target? It glows in the dark too!
 


Denise sent me this picture of her family in their costumes. Love it!! They looked so fabulous, I mean incredible!! LOL. Had to scrap it for her!
 


Oh and guess what? Something big is brewing over at Shimmerz. They're getting ready to launch a whole new product line -- 5 colors in a whole new formula. The best part? They're giving away a whole set of the new stuff! Click here to read the rules and enter. And then, check out the Shimmerz blog on November first to see all the new sparkly goodness!


Happy Sunday friends!

Love to ya,
~L
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

That shirt is SO cute and I love the Incredibles...LOL
Fab layout

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, I am smiling so big right now! That picture of Nate is so stinkin' cute, and I am seriously in love with your "incredible" page. Love the whole shazam look to the paper behind the photo and love the bold title across the top. This is seriously great stuff!

Leslie Ashe said...

How CUTE is that shirt on your little man!!! He's so precious!
I LOVE your Incredible Layout!! It's just that...INCREDIBLE! :)

You're so good at what you do my friend

Jennifer said...

that is the cutest shirt I've ever seen!! And your layout...incredible :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

love the Halloween T-shirt, love the Halloween LO & I love love love the Halloween costumes!

scrappermimi said...

GREAT Stuff! Just love that LO!
Thanks for the heads up about the paints, gonna check them out!

Anonymous said...

Cute shirt Lori, and an incredible layout!

Jann said...

Hey Lori,
KA-UTE shirt on that cute guy!
Love the layout and Denise looks FABULOUS!...LOL
XO

Renee Lamb said...

oh, I love that shirt! I see it everyday when I go to work! LOL - he 's such a cutie in it - maybe we should use him as a model???
Love the layout you did of your friend in their costumes! that's great! love it!

ellen s. said...

oh that incredibles one is awesome! better not let my son see that or he will get cRaZy ideas!