10/16/08

Hey, My Friends!!

 

Do I look happy? Um, yeah! I think so! I'm getting ready to leave for C-Town tomorrow. Chicago here I come! It is going to be a very short and jam packed trip! The reason for my trip is to see my dear friend Kelly's daughter, Paige, marry the man of her dreams, Chris on Saturday! I haven't seen all of them for almost two years, since they moved away from Idaho. It is going to be way too much fun. Kelly thought that the only time her three best friends would meet would be at her funeral. Well not so fast. Kelly, Elaine, Rox and I will be ripping up Chicago this weekend! Friday night we are going to have a fabulous Bachelorette dinner for Paige at a fabulous restaurant in Chicago and then K's bffs will go back to our hotel to witness Rox make her infamous prank phone calls!! If any of you have ever received them then you know that you must slap on some Depends because you will pee your pants laughing! She is a HOOT!!

Paige and Chris are going to have one of those mall photo booth things at their reception. How fun is that?

I'm so excited to see my sweet friend Mandy on Sunday!! She was my best friend when I lived in Naperville, Illinois 13 years ago! I will be home on Monday and I hope to give you all an update then!

The Sox are on right now and tonight is Do or Die. They are not looking good so far but I always have FAITH! They have been there before.

I will try to post my Friday Faves tomorrow but that depends on how soon I finish packing, cleaning, paying bills, etc. etc. etc!

Love to all!
~Lori
Posted by Picasa


edited:
Sox won tonight. Came from way behind. Unbelievable!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of you!!!! It captures how bubbly and fun you really are.
Ok, just thought I'd pop in to see what you're up to I have to get back to my contracting classes.

Safe Travels Manana,
xoxo
deuce

Leslie Ashe said...

Hey pretty lady!! GORGEOUS photo!!

Hope you have a GREAT Trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Hugs!
Leslie

marcibun said...

Have a safe trip Lori - sounds like it will be a really fun weekend. I wish you still lived in Naperville : (

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous time you guys are going to have!! Hope you've packed your Depends! ;)
Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jann said...

Have a fabulous time Lori....be safe and careful...and have a much derserved time with greast girlfriends!
Hugs from a far,
Jann

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I have received one of Rox's phone calls. It was definitely one of the funniest things I've EVER heard!

Dena said...

Hey sister! I hope you have a fabulous trip. Came to tell you to have fun, be safe.

Michelle ~ said...

7 - 0 ..... incredible ballplaying and JD Drew to the rescue!! girl, have a blast and I wish you'd prank call some of my girlfriends!! can't wait to hear your stories. Have tooooooo much fun and enjoy!!! C town will never ever be the same.

Julie Overby said...

Awe!!! Have fun Lori!!

Love that photo of you!

Dena said...

Hey hey hot momma,
I tagged you on my blog. I can't wait to hear how your trip went :)

Staci Taylor said...

Oh wow, sounds like you had quite a fun weekend planned! Can't wait to hear all about it (and to see some fun photobooth pictures!)!

Anonymous said...

Come back to meeeee . . I miss ya .. and ohyah boo .. I got some GOOD news .. lol .. how much fun are you having, did you have .. umm did you take lots of pics LOL.

Renee Lamb said...

hey sweet lady! missed ya! so how was C-town?? Did you rip it up?? I can't wait for you to dish all about it! ♥