10/23/08

NYC Layouts...

Well, I did something that I hardly ever do... use someone else's designs!! These designs were done by the very talented Kelly Goree for Heidi Swapp's Creative Escape event in Arizona recently. Denise picked up the kits for me at Scrapbooks, Etc in Mesa. Usually, when she sends me kits I file them away, never to be seen again, but I loved these designs and knew they would go perfectly with some of my photos from my trip to NYC this past summer. So, thanks D! I actually used them and I actually TRIED to keep the layouts just like the originals! It was hard, LoL, because the fun part for me is creating the design. I completed these a while ago and forgot to share...

 

 

 

 


My inlaws just hit the road and I hope to spend most of my day playing catch up and cleaning up my scrap room. It seriously looks like a bomb went off in here. As soon as I get organized, I can start working away at my extra long "creative to-do list"! I've got pillows and canvases and lots of things to get done! Here's to a productive day!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Those layouts are AWESOME!!! I am totally in love with the first one coz I am such a pink girl :)

Julie Overby said...

Fabulous layouts Lori! Have fun cleanin' up. Ha!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are gorgeous, WOW Lori! I just got some of those chipboard frames from Dream Street, I'm exciting to try one out when I get time! Thanks for the inspiration!
hugs~
dani

Leslie Ashe said...

GORGEOUS layouts Lori!!! I adore the designs on all of them!! :)

Have ya finished cleaning yet?
YUCK!!
Have a happy day!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

DROOL
DROOL
DROOL
Girl you know I love ya and man these layouts are fabulous, and you have to make pillows and lawd knows what else you got going on. Girl get that room cleaned up, relax and get ta scrappin lol .. I am glad you made it back safe Lori .. missed ya ..

Sasha

Kathy Ann Jensen Vadapalli said...

Those layouts look GREAT, Lori! Looks like your trip was a blast! Thanks for sharing! Hope you finished the cleaning project.