5/10/08

Same picture..

two different takes on it. The fabulous photographer, Stacie Petrini did a photo shoot recently for my friend Denise and WoW! So much good stuff to inspire me. All of the photos turned out beautifully. I especially love this one of Sarah. So much so that I had a couple of different ideas on how I wanted to scrap it! Denise sent me a boatload of the new Noteworthy 2 collection from Making Memories so I used a bunch of those papers and embellishments on both of these. Now to decide which one I will send to Denise and which one I will keep for myself!! (Just kidding, Chica, I'll give you both!)

 

 


Thanks for looking! Leave me a little love and don't forget, if you scraplift any of my layouts, I want to see it!! I love to see your take on my designs. As a matter of fact, I'm going to lighten my load in my and send a box of stuff from my scrap room to someone who scraplifts one of my layouts! How does that sound? Check my CMK gallery or my slide show for ideas then leave me a comment with a link to your layout or email it to me at lorirenn@msn.com. I will pick one person at random on the 17th, next Saturday, to send a package of fabulous stuff to! I can't wait to see what you do!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Hope said...

Great pages! I love your work!

Anonymous said...

Love Them. You always have such beautiful layouts

Gina

Kathy Ann Jensen Vadapalli said...

Lori,
We do not know each other, and I am not even sure how I got to your blog, but I love it! I love what you do and how creative you are! I am so excited, here is a great "challenge" for myself to create something from one of your layouts! I will be sure to email you the final product!
-Kathy

Anonymous said...

Both of them are super cute!

Happy Mothers Day!

((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Boy, am I glad you're going to cough up these LO's without a fight! Thought I was going to have to bribe you with some more lipgloss or some other FAB-U-LOUS product from Sephora...hehehe

My mom is dying to see these in person. She loved the one you did for Rynne and the canvas as well. SO, excited to get my pillow too. I so feel special it was totally a Deuce and family loving weekend for you :)

You know I USED to pop in to stare at your LO's now I pop in to check what great music you're rolling around Eagle to but forgot to tell your BFF in the desert! Meiko's album ROCKS check it out on iTunes. Ok, have to go end "Daniel Day" by watching Batman cartoon repeats! Please keep your fingers crossed Jason doesn't get delayed this week.

LOVE YA' DOLL FACE.
d

Jann said...

As always my talented friend....those pages are AMAZING!!!!!
Hope your Mummies Day was a great one and you got to do something that you totally enjoyed. (Like maybe sleeping in...wink)
I cleaned my scrapping room...organized it and it is fabo-sous! Took me 12 hours....Lordy! I'll try to keep it cleaner and more organized for the future...yeah right...LOL
Have a great Monday darlink...thanks for the text!
Love ya bushels,
Jann

Michelle ~ said...

does scrap lifting in my head count. I'm looking at my calendar and ... the days are flying by! I know you come to Hawaii with me and we'll scrap together outside by the ocean and drink "coffee" ..and I can make this story real exciting!! I like both of them but I love the red one more!! Call me!!

Lori Renn said...

OMG, Michelle, you are killing me! I want to go to Hawaii! xoxoxo