5/5/08

Cinco De Mayo!

Happy Cinco De Mayo my friends! The 5th of May is also the birthday of one of my bestest friends in the whole world, Monica!! We met at Irvine Valley College back in 1990. We were both taking classes in Exercise Physiology and became fast friends. She was my first friend to have kids and I have been head over heels in love with hers since they were born. She fixed me up with this totally nerdy guy named Kirk, and lo and behold, I ended up marrying him! We moved away from CA in '95 but ended up both living in AZ at the same time! Happy Birthday Monica. I love you to pieces. Here are some then and now pictures for you!!


 

 

 

 


Love and stuff,
Lori
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thank you so much! Those are funny pictures! What happened to those bodies in the first picture?! Well today I'm going to lunch with friends and then Phil and I are laying out in the sun and swimming at home. Then...something you would enjoy we are going to the Diamondbacks game. I'm very touched you wrote about me! Love you! Mean it!

Monica

Michelle ~ said...

ya'll are just toooooo cute and haven't changed a bit since the 90's... girlfriends are GREAT! H Bday to monica ... birthdays just get to be more and more fun!!