5/22/08

So blessed!!

How lucky am I?? I got to love on these babies all day yesterday and again today. They are the sweetest babies! When Joe and Nick got home from school they were totally fighting over Miles! They love him! When I told them they would be here again today Joe yelled, I call Miles! Too funny. Joe nicknamed Clara, "Eclaira" because she has these chubby rolls and looks like she's had to many eclairs, LOL!

 

 

 

 


Such little blessings! There are going to be some major baby scrapbook layouts being cranked out this weekend! Get better fast Stacey, they miss their auntie! xoxox
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jann said...

Whats with this young man having more hair than his sissy?....LOL
They are sooooo adorable! I think you NEED to scrap a few pages of these beauties very soon my friend.
Love from a far,
Jann

Anonymous said...

So cute! :)
I am visiting from Leslie Ashe's blog :)

Anonymous said...

I want to scoop them both up and just hug and kiss them all over!!! OMG, I'm getting old :( my grandma used to do that to my brother and I and we couldn't stand it...Guess I know how she felt now. hehehe
d

Anonymous said...

I want to scoop them both up and just hug and kiss them all over!!! OMG, I'm getting old :( my grandma used to do that to my brother and I and we couldn't stand it...Guess I know how she felt now. hehehe
d

Kelly said...

Thanks for letting me know you are on baby duty. I really thought you gave up on me!
I'm jealous you are getting your baby fix. They are cuter than cute! I hope Stacey feels better.
Miss you and love you too! Miss you more than you know.
oxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Tina said...

Look at those adorable babies!!!

Kathy Ann Jensen Vadapalli said...

That did not help my "baby fever" any.....They are just too cute! :)