1/22/08

Clear Acrylic Album

I spoke to my friend Kelly the other day and as always she asked if I have been working on anything creative and as always, I said of course! Here is a little sneak peek of the front page of this totally cool clear acrylic album that Denise gave me for Christmas. I've actually finished several pages but haven't photographed them yet. I'm loving this new format. It is so fun. I have also found a source where you can get clear acrylic albums way cheap! Go to http://www.myacrylicalbum.com/




They have a wide variety of shapes and sizes. My album is all about the many people, places and things I love and how I want to make more time to enjoy them all!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh... gorgeous!

Thanks for the link.

marcibun said...

Love the album. MAA albums are the best!