1/10/08

a quick thursday post...

been sitting on my ass scrappin' all day. it's not good for my body but good for my mental health! i figured since my abs were sore today from last night i had a free pass today.

i started my hip/hop dance class last night. stop laughing! my next door neighbor and dear friend Pam talked ten of us into doing this!! it was lots of fun and a good workout but hell, i wish i was 20 again!

here are a few layouts that i have done. i had to do a layout about nate's reading. too cool. and i loved the layout and the colors so much so i used the leftovers (sorry joe) on a layout for joe. the paper and buttons are from the mellow line by basic grey. i just love the colors! i also did a very simple layout with some pictures of joe and my niece marlies. the paper is from scenic route. not my usual "overdone/too much stuff" look but i am so glad to have those pictures on paper. they are not great quality photos because it was so dark but it was a fun moment and that's what it's all about, right? capturing those moments!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HEART ur mental health days :)

Off to mind my own business and PAY DAY at SE! Call ya later with my latest and greatest finds chica!

xo
d