1/29/08

quick post!

Yes my friends, I am still alive and I survived turning 40!! I have so many texts, emails and phone calls to return, not to mention thank you cards to send!! I feel so loved. Thank you to all my friends who were so very thoughtful on my big day!

I just had to share with you a picture of my new baby! Kirk and the boys gave me my dream camera! It's a Nikon D40X and I'm in love with it! I will give you a birthday wrap up later. Gotta run to the gym!

 


Oh, and here are a few Valentine's cards I've made. I'm loving to death the Making Memories Love Story collection (thanks Denise!) and layering all of the accents is so fun. Enjoy and have a happy creative day! xoxo

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love all three of your cards.

Allison Rankin said...

What terrific cards...nice and vivid!